Friday, October 19, 2012

Flashback Friday ~ Candy Corn Bark



Recently I've been working on putting "pin it" buttons on all of my old posts. As I've gone through and looked at all these old recipes, I have found myself remembering how amazing these archived goodies were. I figured also, that if I'm exclaiming "Oh yeah! That was good!" then maybe you haven't seen them recently either. So...I'm going to start re-sharing some favorites of mine. 

For this first Flashback Friday, I'm sharing this recipe for Candy Corn Bark. Seeing as how it's almost (one of) the biggest candy days of the year, I figured I would share this delicious recipe for a salty sweet treat that only has 3 ingredients! Click on the link directly under the picture above and that will take you to the original post and the actual recipe. Enjoy!!

PS. If anyone is interested in playing along with me, let me know and I'll start including a link up. :-)

post signature


Related Posts with Thumbnails